Paris in 7 Hours itinerary – This is what you need to do!
Having only 7 hours in Paris? you can enjoy the most fun parts in the city. Here's a perfect 7 hours itinerary in Paris.
With just 7 hours to spare in the magnificent City of Light, how can you ensure you make the most of your limited time? Follow this jam-packed itinerary to soak up the essence of Paris in a single day.
7:00 - 8:30 AM - Louvre Museum
8:30 - 9:30 AM - Stroll the Tuileries Garden
9:30 - 11:30 AM - Eiffel Tower & Champ de Mars
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM - Lunch by the Seine
12:30 - 3:00 PM - Notre Dame & the Latin Quarter
3:00 - 4:30 PM - Luxembourg Gardens
4:30 - 7:00 PM - Montmartre at Sunset
7 hour Paris itinerary - Quick look:
|7:00 – 8:30 AM||Louvre Museum|
|8:30 – 9:30 AM||Tuileries Garden|
|9:30 – 11:30 AM||Eiffel Tower & Champ de Mars|
|11:30 AM – 12:30 PM||Seine River Lunch|
|12:30 – 3:00 PM||Notre Dame & Latin Quarter|
|3:00 – 4:30 PM||Luxembourg Gardens|
|4:30 – 7:00 PM||Montmartre at Sunset|
More useful information about Seine River Cruises in Paris
- Come check all the Best Seine River Dinner Cruise in Paris in 2023!
- Going to Paris with kids? here are the best Seine River Cruises with Kids in 2023!
- Having a Low-Budget? Here are some Cheap Seine River Cruises with deals and discounts!
- Paris hop-on hop-off river cruise – The best way to travel in Paris!
- What is Seine Cruise Tickets Prices?– The best Guide!
We are a group of travelers who love to explore and write about Paris. Over the years, we have gained extensive experience with cruising on the Seine River in Paris. Here, you could find all the essential information you need to know about Seine River cruises, including the different types of cruise, prices, tickets, operating hours, departure points, and many more. Bon voyage!