Seine River Cruise with Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge
Planning to take a Seine River cruise in Paris? You can combine it with visits to the Eiffel Tower and the Moulin Rouge with one discounted ticket. Here are all the details.
Take your Paris trip to the next level by combining a romantic Seine River dinner cruise with a sizzling Moulin Rouge cabaret show and visit to the Eiffel Tower. This indulgent package blends iconic sights with delicious dining and thrilling live entertainment for an unforgettable night out in Paris.
Combo ticket - Seine Cruise, Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge in One ticket!
Several top dinner cruise operators like ParisCityVision (the most popular) and Bateaux Mouches offer combo packages with the Moulin Rouge and Eiffel Tower:
- Enjoy a 1-2 hour Seine cruise with a high-end multi-course meal.
- Be escorted to the Moulin Rouge to see the dazzling French cabaret revue.
- End the evening with a stop at the illuminated Eiffel Tower.
These all-inclusive packages provide hassle-free transfers between attractions and the best seats for each activity.
Cost and Booking
Expect to pay roughly €220-€300 per person for a cruise, show and Eiffel Tower package. Prices may be a bit higher during peak season.
Reserve well in advance online to guarantee availability and early bird discounts. Top tours sell out weeks or months in advance, especially for summer and holidays.
Most packages include Dinner cruise with wine, Moulin Rouge show ticket and Eiffel Tower 1st floor access.
Upgrades like premium champagne, after-hours Tower access or closer show seating can be added for an additional fee.
Here is some of the best Seine River Cruise in Paris:
- Arrive hungry to make the most of the gourmet 3-4 course meal during your Seine cruise.
- Dress code is typically “smart casual” but some cruises may require jackets and cocktail attire.
- Bring a light jacket as it’s cooler on the open river at night.
- When reserving, note any dietary needs or restrictions upfront.
|Seine Dinner Cruise||1-2 hours||Multi-course meal with wine on board a boat|
|Moulin Rouge Show||90 minutes||See the dazzling French cabaret revue performance|
|Eiffel Tower Visit||45-60 minutes||Access the 2nd floor observation deck|
More useful information about Seine River Cruise in Paris
- Come check all the Best Seine River Dinner Cruise in Paris in 2023!
- Going to Paris with kids? here are the best Seine River Cruises with Kids in 2023!
- Having a Low-Budget? Here are some Cheap Seine River Cruises with deals and discounts!
- Paris hop-on hop-off river cruise – The best way to travel in Paris!
- What is Seine Cruise Tickets Prices?– The best Guide!
We are a group of travelers who love to explore and write about Paris. Over the years, we have gained extensive experience with cruising on the Seine River in Paris. Here, you could find all the essential information you need to know about Seine River cruises, including the different types of cruise, prices, tickets, operating hours, departure points, and many more. Bon voyage!