Paris Pass Seine River Cruise – Here is what you need to know!
Paris Pass is a great way to enjoy free entry and skip-the-line access to over 60 top attractions in Paris, including Cruise on the Seine River. Here is what you need to know.
Paris Pass Seine Cruise Options
The pass includes these cruise choices:
Bateaux Parisiens – 1 hour sightseeing cruise Bateaux Mouches – 1 hour sightseeing cruis.
Vedettes du Pont Neuf – 1 hour sightseeing or lunch/dinner cruise Canauxrama – 1 hour circular sightseeing cruise
You can pick the company and cruise that interests you most with a pass.
Here is some of the best dinner Seine River Cruises in Paris:
Using Your Pass
Activating your pass means you can book your cruise whenever you want during the pass validity (consecutive days).
- Reserve online in advance or same-day depending on availability
- Present pass at cruise check-in
- No need to pay any additional cost
The pass allows flexibility to take your Seine cruise whenever it fits your schedule.
Choosing Your Cruise
All included cruises offer audio commentary of top Paris sights like the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Pick based on:
- Budget – lunch/dinner cruises cost extra without a pass
- Interests – Canauxrama has charming old boats, Bateaux Mouches has dance floors
- Hours – night cruises available in summer
|Cruise Company||Paris Pass Cruise Options|
|Bateaux Parisiens||1 hour sightseeing cruise|
|Bateaux Mouches||1 hour sightseeing cruise|
|Vedettes du Pont Neuf||1 hour sightseeing or lunch/dinner cruise|
|Canauxrama||1 hour circular sightseeing cruise|
Paris Pass Seine River Cruise - Insider Tips
- Reserve your cruise as soon as you activate your pass to get your preferred date/time
- Flexible passes allow reserving even if you haven’t fixed your Paris dates yet
- Look for night time cruises during summer months for views of illuminated sights
- Check company websites before choosing to pick the boat style and amenities you prefer
- Print out booking confirmation and bring your pass as backup to show staff
- Arrive 30 minutes before departure time to exchange voucher for ticket
- Choose an upper deck outdoor seat for the best photo opportunities
- Download the cruise company’s app for more details on your boat’s features
- Read reviews of the different companies to make an informed choice
Paris Pass Seine River Cruise - FAQ
No, food and drinks are at your own expense, except for lunch/dinner cruises.Is commentary provided?
Yes, all cruises include pre-recorded audio commentary of sights.What languages are offered?
Audio guides are available in at least 8 languages: French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese.Is there seating inside and outside?
Yes, boats have both indoor salon seating and outdoor open deck areas.How far in advance should the cruise be booked?
Reserve as soon as you activate your pass for the best availability. At least 24 hours is recommended.Can children use the Paris Pass cruise?
Yes, children 4 and above can use their pass for Seine cruises. Under 4s sail free.
More useful information about Seine River Cruise in Paris
- Come check all the Best Seine River Dinner Cruise in Paris in 2023!
- Going to Paris with kids? here are the best Seine River Cruises with Kids in 2023!
- Having a Low-Budget? Here are some Cheap Seine River Cruises with deals and discounts!
- Paris hop-on hop-off river cruise – The best way to travel in Paris!
- What is Seine Cruise Tickets Prices?– The best Guide!
We are a group of travelers who love to explore and write about Paris. Over the years, we have gained extensive experience with cruising on the Seine River in Paris. Here, you could find all the essential information you need to know about Seine River cruises, including the different types of cruise, prices, tickets, operating hours, departure points, and many more. Bon voyage!